Technologies and Projects
We employ various technologies in our projects, relying on our engineers’ experience in the following fields:
- Developing image compression, processing, and analysis algorithms.
- Software, hardware and firmware development.
Examples of Projects
- Encoder/decoder pack for the C64x DSP TI series (MPEG-2, MPEG-4).
- Universal computation modules based on DSP TI (DM642, DM6446).
- DSP TI-based IP video conferencing system.
- DSP TI-based video recorder (various features and design styles).
- Video data filtering and mode control systems for a gated-viewing television system and night vision devices.
- Video-based traffic counting system, GPS/GLONASS.
- Multichannel digital audio recording with peak-performance signal paths.
- Cross-platform video and image data-analysis software, including expert software and databases.
Image Processing, Analysis, and Compression Algorithms
DiViLine’s employees apply not only an engineering approach to our projects, but also one grounded in modern information-science theory. The enterprise boasts staff with advanced degrees in engineering who have many years of experience in developing digital-image processing algorithms.
Here are some of the video data processing and analysis algorithms that we have developed and implemented in software:
- Measurement procedures for various purposes, including actual size measurement, determining other geometrical parameters of image elements, and tracking multiple small-size objects.
- Movement detection algorithms (for closed-circuit television systems) that are tolerant of changes in video filming conditions.
- Adaptive spatiotemporal filtering algorithms for video data archiving systems.
- Special filtering algorithms for video systems with non-standard parameters.
- Video data post-processing algorithms, both included in a decoder and implemented separately.
- Versions of encoders and decoders for modern compression standards like H.263, MPEG2, and MPEG4. In addition, a number of unique, fast algorithms have been developed and implemented, including: intraframe prediction, motion vector search, and data stream management.
- A set of algorithms for expert appraisal of image parameters and detection of intraframe editing, including the use of CUDA technology.
- Algorithms for embedding and extracting watermarks.
DiViLine develops software using various speed-up techniques. Cross-platform support for operating systems like MS Windows and GNU/Linux can be implemented.
We develop software with the following features:
- Support for modern, 64-bit architectures.
- Optimization for multi-core processors.
- High-speed graphics rendering using OpenGL.
- High-speed performance of computation-intense operations using the CUDA technology.
- User-friendly, fast, and intuitive interface that looks the same on all supported operating systems.
We develop databases (and database software) that allow you to store large amounts of graphics and video data while providing the following features:
- The ability to store service information in text or graphical form (for example, data descriptions or data processing results).
- Minimal delay time when interacting with data (data access, modification, or retrieval).
The video data processing software we develop has the following advantages:
- Processing with real-time display of results.
- The results of processing are archived so that they are available for later use in high-performance databases, which we also develop.
The software is supplied with a documentation kit developed in accordance with the client’s requirements.