Video file analyzer.
- Simultaneous analysis of the video codec and container
- Pretreatment is not required
- Support for all major containers AVI, MKV, MOV etc.
- Supports all popular video codecs H.264, MPEG-4 etc.
- The import file and fast random navigation.
Structure of video file.
The video data and the basic parameters contained in the elementary video stream. The elementary video stream is created by encoder in accordance with one of the compression standards, for example MPEG-4. For transmission and storage, video elementary stream is packed into one of the media containers, such as AVI. Mediapotok allows access to any element of the video file.
Mediapotok allows you to get/see and analyze:
- The structure of the container in a tree (window «Media Container»).
- The structure of the encoded video a tree (window «Video Codec»).
- Summary information about each video frame (window «Frame»).
- Information on each macroblock (window «Macroblock»).
- Visualize motion vectors, quantization levels, sizes, types and partitioning of macroblocks.
- Binary data corresponding to the individual elements of the video (window «HEX viewer»).
- Summary information about the video file (the type of audio or video codec, file creation time, etc.) based on MediaInfo (window «File»).
Analyzer supports any combination of video codec / container from the list of:
|AVI (.avi)||H.264, MPEG-4 Part 10 (AVC)|
|MKV (.mkv, .webm)||MPEG-4 Part 2|
|MOV (.mov, .qt)||MPEG-2|
|MP4 (.mp4, .f4v)||MPEG-1|
|3GP (.3gp, 3g2)||H.263|
|OGG (.ogg, .ogv, .ogm)||Windows Media Video V7|
|RealMedia (.rmvb, .rmf, .rm)||Windows Media Video V8|
|ASF (.asf, .wmv, .wma)||MJPEG|
|MPEG-PS (.mpg, .vob)|
|MPEG-TS (.mts, .m2ts, .ts)|
|FLV (.flv, .swf)|
- Thanks to the import option Mediapotok provides fast random navigation on the video. At the navigation bar are highlighted frame types (I, P, B) and frame sizes.
- Mediapotok allows you to track changes in the compression settings for any part of the frame at the macroblock level.
- Mediapotok provides support for various video resolutions and convenient scaling.
For comfortable working with Mediapotok needed:
- 64-bit OS MS Windows 7 and higher.
- Video card that supports OpenGL version 3.3 (2010 year) and higher.
- Free space on hard disk to import video files.
You can download Mediapotok demo version.
University discount (up to 80%).