- Detection of video editing and intra frame forgeries.
- Documenting video file properties and measurement results.
- Search, retrieval and compare of forensically significant elements of metadata.
- Establishing the origin of video files (recorder, software, recompression).
- Establishing the identity of origin for video files.
- Set of modules for measuring frames (images) parameters.
- The import file and fast navigation to any frame and linked data.
- Simultaneous analysis of the video codec, media container, frames and characteristics.
- Comparision tools for video file structures (origin authentication).
- The structure of the media container and video codec, information about each video frame up to macroblock level and all other features of our format analyzer.
- flexible interface configuration;
- timeline and fast navigation;
- expert level of video visualization;
- synchronization of frames and related data;
- comparing of file structures...
New features for analyzing the structure of video files.
Set of measured parameters for video images.
For comfortable working with ForensicVideo-ED needed:
- 64-bit OS MS Windows 7 and higher.
- Video card that supports OpenGL version 3.3 (2010 year) and higher.
- Free space on hard disk to import video files.